I’ve not had the chance to get to the gym so far this week (it’s a good job it’s cheap), so I took advantage of the mild (ha!) weather to use the weights in the garage to do the Legs I set. I’ve out off using our weights mostly because it’s a pain changing the weights, and the nuts that hold the plates in place feel like they are cross threaded in places. Lame, I know, but today I didn’t shirk, and I got my backside out there.
- Leg extension – 3 x 10 reps @ Level 2 (can’t find out how much the plates weigh, grr)
- Squats – 3 x 8 reps @ 11.5kg
- Sumo deadlifts – 3 x 8 reps @ 19.5kg
- Stiff leg deadlifts – 3 x 8 reps @ 19.5kg
- Standing calf raises – 3 x 10 reps
- Seated calf raises – 3 x 10 reps
I’m a bit limited, and so the weights were a bit lower, but not much.
I’m off for a run in a bit, so hopefully, it’ll loosen off the muscles!
Edited: I forgot to add that whilst I was bored during the 2 minute recoveries, I did;-
- Chest press – 3 x 10 reps at Level 2
- Pulldowns (underhand grip) – 3 x 10 reps at Level 2