I haven’t been feeling too good, I can feel another virus coming on. I certainly felt it whilst I attempted a session on the StairMaster, and had to give up after 5 minutes. I tried the rower, instead, and despite Kniggly Knee™ clicking, managed a decent session.
- Five minutes in the StairMaster
- Five minutes row, level 6, ave 2:22.3/500m and 28spm
- Triceps machine – 1 x 10 reps @ 30kg, 2 x 10 reps @ 35kg
- Adductors – 2 x 10 reps @ 35kg
- Abductors – 2 x 10 reps @ 35kg
- Overarm pull – 2 x 10 reps @ 20kg (I think)
- Single leg curls – 2 x 8 reps @ 10kg, per leg
I felt weak, hence the reduction in reps, and then giving up.
The leg curls were interesting, however. Both flutes are horrendously weak, and I couldn’t manage more than 8 reps at a time. My left leg, however, is a lot weaker than my right, which is no real shock. At least I know I have this imbalance, and have something to focus on in the next few weeks!